Since 2003, AeroPro has provided aircraft painting services to OEM, MRO, airlines, aircraft operators, leasing companies, business aviators and government agencies located throughout the world. During that time, we have built a reputation for high quality, reliability and service.
Throughout our history, the company and its key management have built up extensive experience and expertise regarding the refinishing of multiple aircraft types and the use of the latest coatings and equipment technologies. We can also provide paint support services required by customers to include engineering support (Part 145), defueling, weighing, and aviation graphics.
Our areas of expertise include:
• Complete strip, inspection and paint services
• Composite repair and total paint maintenance programs
• Comprehensive treatment to bare-metal prior to paint
• Complete brite-work programs from new to restoration
• Livery and Fleet re-identification
Our aircraft experience includes:
Boeing (727, 737, 747, 767, 777, 787, BBj), Airbus, Gulfstream, LearJet, Falcon, Bombardier, Cessna and more.