Career Opportunities at AeroPro
We do it all; Paint, Maintenance, Interiors, Satcom.
AeroPro has an in-house engineering department that has developed one-of-a-kind custom tooling for painting and other aeronautical application. These one-of-a-kind inventions assist our employees in day-to-day operations and makes AeroPro a unique place to work.
We currently have two wide-body hangars at the San Bernardino International Airport in San Bernardino, California and two narrow-body hangars at the Southern California Logistics Airport in Victorville, California.
We are looking for responsible and reliable individuals with honesty and integrity. Applicants must be able to work safely by following policies, procedures, and instructions, as well as by demonstrating sound judgement and objectivity.
AeroPro is an EEO company. Come join our team!
- A competitive pay scale
- Signing bonuses
- Two Southern California locations
- Paid time off
- Sick pay
- Paid on-the-job training
- Parental leave
- 4-Day work week (10 hr. shifts)
- Increased pay to work on weekends
- Advancement opportunities, promotions being made from within the company
- Relocation assistance
- Shift differential (PM shift)
- Employee referral program
- 90-day and annual performance reviews
- The opportunity to learn to operate equipment such as boom lifts and scissor lifts
- A safe location to work, including platforms that are unique to AeroPro
To apply now, click the link below and search for "AeroPros, LLC" (with an "s") or give us a call at (909) 382-0080 for more information.
Apply on Indeed!
- Metal painting (1 year)
- Use of a paint gun (1 year)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all assigned work items and tasks have been worked to completion, per customer and company requirements.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Reliable transportation, good attendance
- Be physically able to: perform masking, chemical paint removal, solvent cleaning, sanding, and paint procedures as well as other duties as assigned on large airframe aircraft.
- Able to wear full face respirators, coveralls and fall restraint equipment
- Able to work overhead
- Able to work at heights up to 50 ft. (harnessed)
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Able to pass a DOT drug and alcohol test
- Able to work any shift on a rotating schedule (AM/PM shift, Overtime as needed)
- Able to present documentation to work in the US
Masks and sanitizer are available at stations. Sick individuals are encouraged to stay home. AeroPro has a "Covid Information area" located in our employee information center.